Friday, March 2, 2007

still on exercise #5!!!!

It has been a busy couple of week so it has been a while since I have looked at this. Actually last week I did go ahead into exercise #6 and read about Mappr, Flickr Color Pickr, and Mashups, so I may not be as behind as I think. It just seems that I am not moving at a real fast pace here, but I have a month, so I will proceed and hope for the best.

One of my colleagues told me about another way to post Flickr pictures, so I am going to see if I can follow what she did. She also told me that she has been doing this at home, on her non-work time so I guess that helps explain why she seems to be moving forward so quickly.

So I have been in the Creative Commons looking for pictures of the Getty Villa at Malibu, and it turns out there are hundreds of them. I picked a few and saved them, but that is where things sort of fell apart. I have looked at the Blogger info. on how to post pictures, but I cannot get them to post. I have tried a variety of ways, but it looks as if all that get saved is My Documents file, I tried another picture from a website, using the URL, but that just made a box for the picture, but no picture. The instructions for uploading looked pretty simple, apparantly too simple. I am missing something, but at this point I am quitting and I will try to see if my coworker will help me next week.

Signing off for now.....

No comments: